Board of Directors and Staff
The Clemente Course in the Humanities® Board of Directors:
- Starling Lawrence, Chairman Emeritus – Author, Editor-at-Large, W.W. Norton Publishers
- James S. Shorris, President – Senior Vice President, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.
- Jeremy Koch, Treasurer – Former President, Time Consumer Marketing, Founder, What's Next Media
- Dr. David Kittay – Adjunct Assistant Professor of Religion, Columbia University; Academic Director, Bard College Harlem Clemente Course
- Dr. Jaime Incla'n – Founder/Director, Roberto Clemente Family Guidance Center; Associate Professor of Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine.
- Dr. Marina van Zuylen – Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Bard College; Academic Director, Kingston Clemente Course
- Dr. Jonathan Becker – Vice President for Academic Affairs, Associate Professor of Political Studies, and Director of the Center for Civic Engagement at Bard College.
- Barney Karpfinger – Literary Agent, The Karpfinger Agency
- Susan Wise Bauer – Publisher and editor-in-chief of Well-Trained Mind Press, Owner, Well-Trained Mind Learning Services, an educational consultancy
Lela Hilton, Executive Director
Marina van Zuylen, National Academic Director
Vivé Griffith, Director of Outreach and Engagement