SALT™ was created by American Student Assistance® (ASA), a nonprofit with 50+ years of experience helping millions of students make better decisions about paying for and paying back the cost of their education.
SALT is a free, nonprofit-backed educational program that helps every student who wants a college degree to get it in a financially responsible way. SALT’s neutral advice, practical information, and interactive lessons help students gain money knowledge for college and beyond, keeping them on the path to success.
SALT's resources help you:
- Find scholarships, internships, and jobs.
- Compare student loan borrowing options.
- Personalize a student loan repayment plan.
- Sign up for Salt here. If you are not currently enrolled in college, enter Bard College, or the college or university that granted your Clemente credit, and the year you took the course.
Although SALT™does not include all the financial resources gathered for you on the CCH web-site, it might be easier to use for those students who prefer "one stop shopping."
Other Important Resources
Internal Revenue Service
- Health Care for Students
- Free and Confidential Financial Counseling
IBM Southeast Employees’ Federal Credit Union
- Identity Theft
Federal Trade Commission
- Building Your Financial Future: Consumer Education
- Smart About Money (SAM) SAM is a free, unbiased resource where you can find articles, resources, calculators and tips to help you manage your money through life's ups and downs.
- Housing Wage Calculator
National Low Income Housing Coalition